Full instructions after the jump...
You will need:
Loofa (make sure it's new and matches your hair)
Large Octopus Clip
Wide Headband (tutorial coming tomorrow for this lace one)
- Slip you headband around your neck. This will make it easier to position it without messing up the beehive later.
- Flip your head over and brush out your hair until it is smooth.
- Position the loofa on the crown of your head.
- Gather your hair in your hand and smooth it over the loofa as you flip your head back up.
- Clip the loose ends of your hair at the bottom of the loofa.
- Check the front and back in the mirror. Now is your chance to adjust the clip and smooth more strands into place.
- Slip the headband over the front of your head.
- Marvel at your adorable new quick 'do. Fell free to set with hair spray if you are nervous about it coming undone throughout the day.
I absolutely love this look because it is so fast and requires no teasing. Please share pics if any of you try this look :)